DELIVERY WITHIN OUR COVERED AREAS
- We count with our own trucks and crew to provide you with a white glove delivery service always friendly and professional to your residence or business within the counties of Miami-Dade, Broward, and the Palm Beaches.
- Our team is highly trained and skilled to deliver and install your furniture with speed, cleanliness, and courtesy to make your purchase experience a complete satisfaction.
- We are licensed and insured, and whenever required, our certificate of insurance is available to be faxed or e-mailed to your community association before delivery.
- In case of deliveries in gated communities or condominiums, it is the customer’s responsibility to schedule accordingly with the administration office of his/her building to avoid delays or rescheduling, including booking of elevator when applicable.
- Customer is responsible of removing old furniture and obstacles from areas where the new furniture will be placed, making sure that hallways, doors, stairways, and ELEVATORS are wide enough to permit our access freely.
- We will always try to deliver your furniture on time, but we will ask you to please allow yourself with a reasonable timeframe to deal with an eventual delay caused by factors beyond our control, like traffic, weather, etc.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF OUR COVERED AREAS
- When shipping outside of our covered areas (Miami-Dade, Broward, and The Palm Beaches) in Florida and all over the US, we use the services of a third-party freight carrier company, and depending of the characteristics of the furniture being shipped, we will advise you if the furniture is best suited to be shipped assembled or disassembled.
- Furniture will be checked for quality control before being placed on wooden pallets, as well as being properly wrapped and protected in order to better withstand the trip. Please notice that these deliveries are NOT WHITE GLOVE services; meaning, customer will receive pallets or boxes as we originally packed them, and they DO NOT include inside delivery, opening of boxes, removal of pallets, or assembling (if required.)
- When shipping outside the US, we will be glad to deliver your furniture to the freight forward company of your choice, and the furniture will be checked for quality control before being placed on wooden pallets, as well as being properly wrapped and protected in order to better withstand the trip.
- If your freight forward company is outside of our covered areas, please read terms on previous section in reference to the use of a third-party company for these types of deliveries.
CUSTOMER'S OWN PICK-UP
- When picking up own merchandise from our warehouse or showroom, customer is responsible of bringing a vehicle with enough space as to permit an adequate handling and position of the furniture in it.
- We are not responsible for car interior damages or furniture damages resulting from lack of space in your vehicle.
SALES TAXES FOR OUT OF STATE AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- If shipping out of Florida or internationally, you have the right to recover Sales Taxes. However, Sales Taxes will always be charged at the time of your purchase and only returned to you when you or your freight forward company provide us with the bill of lading or any other document approved by our accounting department.
For more Shipping Questions, please contact us at 305-935-4545. Thanks!